måndag 14 september 2009

Nattmusik: Ana Free



You make me feel alive again
You make me wonder if I'll ever be the same again
And I think I might fall into you
Can I kiss you any time I choose
And you make feel more than I know
If I'll hold you may I never let you go
And if one day you feel alone
Well, I will find you, hold you in my arms and bring you home

And it's time to tell you that I just see us together
And it's time to tell you I could hold you here forever
And it's time I know you know I miss you, but you can't imagine
How the days don't pass, and how the hours last
And I wanna bleed to know I can, baby

If you ever fell somebody close
The way I feel you, then you would know
It only takes one to fix your heart
And if it make sense then it wouldn't be love
And if we can do it, then it can be done
It only takes one to fix your heart

(Dedicated)

Inga kommentarer: