måndag 31 december 2007

Nyårsafton

Jag å päronen har vart och handlat på Coop idag. Blir potatissallad och rostbiff till middag. Ikväll tänkte jag va extra snäll å omtänksam. Tänkte tillägna lite fina låttexter till de mest underbara personerna i mitt underbara liv ... =O).


ERIKA:
Maybe I have become a little wiser
since I'm in this just like you
I don't believe in giving up
Even if I sometimes always
Lost all faith in me
You better keep going
And before I met you I was sure
I'd never find someone to
Love like I love you, no
On and on and on because
We make each other strong
Life's unshakable
Times can change and things
Can break but you and I know
Where our hearts belong
Cause we're unbreakable

"R", YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE:
Give me a reason why I can't concentrate The world is turning upside down spinning round and round
Now give me a reason why I now understand the beauty and simplicity in everything surrounding me
You got a way of spreading magic everywhere Anywhere I go I know you're always there
It sounds ridiculous but when you leave a room There's a part of me that just wants to follow you too
Because I miss you And this is all I wanna say I guess I miss you beautiful
These three words have said it all You know I miss you
I think about you when you're gone I guess I miss you

Linda is signing off

PÖSS

Inga kommentarer: